|Job Category||Account Handling, Campaign Management, Digital|
This fab digital agency needs a technical SEO specialist to join the expanding and very lovely team for this forward-thinking full service digital agency, as the result of a string of new business wins. You’ll have the opportunity to work across a breadth of sectors with a range of interesting clients, many of whom are longstanding partners. You will be a natural at picking up tools and processes, as well as at translating technical SEO concepts into terminology and strategy that resonates with clients.
This fantastic digital agency nurtures longstanding relationships with their clients due to the strength of relationships they build as well as the results they deliver. The team here is entrepreneurial and proactive with a can do attitude, and combines a myriad of creative and technical skillsets and depth of experience that enables them to deliver innovative marketing strategies for their clients. They are perfectly positioned at the intersection between marketing and technology, enabling them to consistently harness emerging technologies to deliver success.
Working closely with our Head of Search, you’ll provide amazing recommendations for clients, mostly on the tech SEO side of things. Some projects will be search only, some will involve search as part of a more integrated digital solution. You’ll also work super closely with the wider team of digital specialists to harness insights they have gleaned from other paid, owned and earned channels. You will be an SEO specialist but with the holistic approach and breadth of digital commercial acumen to want to make a real difference for your clients.
- At least 3 years’ experience in SEO gained within an agency environment
- Real technical expertise in SEO; able to make valuable recommendations for clients
- Adept at picking up tools, processes and translating SEO into successful strategies for clients
- Have the ability to uncover interesting and insightful recommendations that can be implemented
- Aptitude to work with business intelligence reporting tools, which harness the power of data and insights – training can be provided on this
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, a can attitude and real proactivity and ambition to succeed
- Passion to work at the cutting edge of your industry, and have the desire to really develop your technical skills