|Job Category||Data and CRM, Planning & Strategy|
|Salary||up to £55K|
Exciting opportunity to work at an agency that specialises in CX
- You will work on one of the agency’s key CX accounts – developing strategies across various customer engagement channels including DM, EM, mobile, digital advertising, web and social
- You will deliver strategic thinking, help to create award winning and effective marketing communications, plan end-to-end customer journeys and support creative development on the account.
- Work closely with teams including data, UX and creative
- Present ideas, solutions and strategies – inspiring and exciting clients
Experience and skills
- You have excellent planning experience with a strong focus on customer experience planning, and the ability to work across both strategic and creative briefs
- You are passionate about customer engagement / CX and have an interest in new developments and innovations.
- You are an experienced, confident and articulate presenter who is accustomed to building strong relationships within an agency and with clients
- You have a solid understanding of CRM data & tech (although you not expected to be the expert here)
The salary for this role is up to £55K plus good benefits, great offices and environment and the chance to work at a leading and award-winning agency.