Looking for a passionate and intellectually curious Senior Strategist to join an award-winning agency that produces fabulously creative work.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Insight, you will be responsible for the development of robust market knowledge and customer behavioural insight and defining the best possible marketing strategies so that clients can achieve their commercial objectives.
This is an award-winning specialist, full-service agency whose entire ethos is focused creating brilliant and effective communications for clients that work. We are passionate about transforming the financial world for the better. Turning the complex into the compelling, creating deeper, more meaningful relationships between brands and their customers, stakeholders, and audiences.
- To act as the guardian of strategic planning for their accounts, working directly with the Chief Strategy Officer and the Client management teams.
- To provide the strategic direction, market and target audience insights for a client’s commercial problem and translate them into a compelling creative brief, with robust rationales that inspires the creative team[s] working on the account.
- To build positive relationships with senior client contacts and the other agency personnel that the client works with.
- To take responsibility for the overall communications planning for the client account and the distinct campaigns that are needed to achieve their commercial goals including the appropriate discipline selection, media weighting and mix
- To work with our internal client teams to pro-actively develop the client’s business from a strategic perspective, understanding their business model, distribution and channels to market, their vision and ambitions within an overall market context.
- To build a deep knowledge and understanding of the client’s brand, their products, and the market sectors that they operate in.
- Demonstrate a strategic understanding of markets, products and the operating environment or culture of distinct communities or customers
- Proven competency in strategic marketing. Minimum 5 years commercial experience
- Knowledge of the financial services marketplace, either B2B and B2C would be useful but not essential
- Excellent understanding of brand, design, marketing and comms, agency systems & procedures