|Job Category||Account Handling, Data Analysis, Digital, Project Management|
|Salary||£30 to £35K|
Senior Project Manager, £45K
This international Digital Market Research Agency leads the industry in bringing consumers and brands together via digital solutions that cover nearly 70 countries. They have 24 offices globally and a community of over 21 million members. The value that they provide businesses allows them to develop new opportunities and brainstorm ideas supported by real information that is totally current.
The role of Senior Project Manager will suit someone with really great online market research experience, who understands online surveys (scripting s/w) and has good working knowledge of SPSS (data processing).
Your focus will be to manage complex market research projects for the range of global clients – so able to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines with ease!
- Support and mentor project managers in the team
- Take full responsibility on assigned projects
- Look for better ways of fulfilling a brief
- Understand questionnaire design – be able to suggest new ideas to the client
- Manage kick – off meetings and liaise with other teams
- Be the Go To person and know when to escalate to the Team Leader
So if you’re a great digital market research project manager, looking for the next step in your career, this opportunity as Senior Project Manager could be just what you want!
NB; The potential for some flexible / home working is offered for this role.