|Job Category||Planning & Strategy|
|Salary||£55-65k + bens|
Love technology and innovation and the speed at which it is growing. Opportunity for a senior planner to work at this hugely successful and growing B2B tech agency.
You’ll love the vibe at this friendly integrated B2B agency based in great offices on the edge of the city. They’re dynamic, energetic and growing so there’s a massive opportunity to help shape their planning offering.
- Working on a range of fascinating blue chip brands, you’ll become a trusted advisor to your clients, acting as the voice of the customer and helping them find innovative, creative ways to connect with their audiences, deliver results and make real business change.
- You will be the conduit between the client service team, the client and the creative team and you will be responsible for using insights to come up with a single minded proposition.
- You’ll work across a wide range of channels developing effective engagement strategies, building in measures of success, evaluating and improving to ensure they deliver against objectives.
- You’ll play a key role in developing the agency, helping to win new clients, create new propositions and build planning in the agency.
- As an experienced, strategic thinking team player, you’ve worked agency side and have experience across integrated, direct marketing or brand planning.
- You will have B2B tech experience and have keep up to date with the ever changing landscape of technology and innovation.
- You’re fascinated by customers, are brilliant at getting key insights from research, both quant and qual and using these to develop powerful, integrated campaign plans that deliver results.
- Creative briefing is one of your strengths and you’re able to put together a brief that inspires great work.
This is a great opportunity to help shape planning in this vibrant, successful agency, so if you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
If this role isn’t for you, then check out our jobs here.