|Job Category||Campaign Management, Clientside|
|Salary||£50-55k + bonus|
If you’re an experienced Marketing Manager ready for a step up, this great and varied digital and offline role involves marketing a licenced premium digital data product to the food production sector. You’ll be joining a friendly, collaborative team in a fab central London location. Managing a small team (and with a bit global travel), you’ll lead on all marketing activity across the division to meet business targets.
This is a fast moving, entrepreneurial market intelligence business delivers price reporting, news, analysis, data and insight for the food production sector. They provide the independent benchmarks around which products are traded. Over 500,000 professionals in 150 countries rely on their information services and events to make business decisions worth hundreds of billions of dollars.
They are a friendly, non-hierarchical business and need someone who is happy building new relationships and who enjoys working with a wide variety of stakeholders. You must have a highly collaborative, proactive style and love learning new things and dealing with change.
- Lead on all marketing activity across the division to generate new leads for subscription products, maximising customer retention and sales margin
- Responsibility for setting and implementing marketing strategy across website, apps, email, social media, events, SEO, PPC, PR, brochures; set annual budget
- Set annual budget and optimise to meet business objectives
- Oversee strategy but equally comfortable being hands on: writing briefs, determining and measuring KPIs, liaising with designers and developers
- Manage and take responsibility for output and development of your team
- Plan strategy for using suppliers and agencies to supplement the small team
- Solid experience in a senior marketing role delivering a high volume of effective B2B marketing activity across channels on time and budget.
- Understanding of how to market a licenced premium digital data product
- Experience working closely with internal sales teams to manage the lead generation process
- Expertise across a range of digital and offline channels including: website, apps, email, social media, events, SEO, PPC, PR, brochures
- Good understanding and experience of using marketing technology – CRM and email broadcast tools
- Line management experience
- Highly autonomous and proactive with strong communication skills
- Results driven, commercial mindset