|Job Category||Campaign Management, Clientside|
This is a super lovely team you’ll be joining at this global publishing and education brand. If you’ve got a real focus on results, with data driving everything you do, this Senior Marketing Manager role for a leading global education provider will provide the opportunity to really make your mark. You’ll have responsibility for recruiting and retaining clients at a global level, joining the business at a time of exciting and progressive digital transformation.
This is the global leader in educational content and assessment, with offices in 70 countries around the world. They have learning at the heart of their business, both in terms of their products as well as their management and leadership style. They believe in mentoring and developing their people, and you’ll be joining and very happy, motivated and settled team who really believe in what they do.
- Responsibility for growing brand reach and engagement, as well as driving marketing leads and revenues among key audience groups globally
- Work closely with senior leaders to ensure international networking and promotional opportunities are maximised; supporting with high quality content and messaging
- Commercial, results driven, at ease with numbers and building spreadsheets and basic ROI models and gap analyses
- Lead and inspire, influence and motivate individuals and prioritise coaching and staff development
- Be a marketing expert, advising other functions on marketing approaches
- At least 5 year’s experience in planning and implementing international marketing activity across digital and traditional direct response channels
- Expertise in working with overseas teams to launch and establish a UK brand internationally
- Experience in a B2B environment; knowledge of digital and traditional channels required
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with a range of internal stakeholders; direct and cross-functional leadership abilities necessary to influence and guide
- Expertise in project management, agency management, team leadership and development, budgetary responsibility