|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM, Digital|
|Salary||£50K-£55K + bens|
This is a great CRM agency with a range of fabulous clients across a variety of sectors.
In this role you will work within the analysis team to deliver marketing analytics and insight.
This is a tight knit team that all works together and offers a really good environment to thrive in.
- You will design, deliver and present customer analysis
- You will deliver statistical models such as segmentations, plus regression and other propensity models
- You will turn analytics output into actionable insight that can be understood by the less technically minded.
- You will present analysis to internal and external clients
- You will also work with other parts of the agency to develop analytic propositions
Skills & Experience required:
- Hands on analysis experience within a marketing environment including customer segmentation, predictive analysis, campaign targeting, and response analysis
- In depth knowledge WPS or SAS or SPSS, plus SQL
- The ability to translate technical analytics into easy to understand marketing information that informs clients
- Experience creating visual reports e.g. Tableau.
- An inquisitive mind, a team player and a passion for data
- Experience of campaign management tools such as Adobe Campaign, Siebel, Alterian etc would be beneficial but this is not essential, as would experience of Python or R
The salary for this Data Analyst role is between £50K and £55K