If you’re an experienced B2B events marketer, this is an amazing role with responsibility for planning and delivering marketing activity for high end corporate events and conferences and advertising products for this great market intelligence business.
This is a fast moving, entrepreneurial market intelligence business which delivers vital information to a large number of professionals across the globe. The high value audience rely on the information they provide via events in order for them to make informed business decisions which are worth hundreds of billions of dollars.
They are a friendly, non-hierarchical business and are looking for a B2B events marketer to drive awareness of and attendance at their two flagship annual events.
- Plan and implement marketing activity to promote attendance at the events across a variety of marketing channels: email, digital, social, PR, search, display, partnerships
- Work with internal creative and external agencies to deliver activity but also a lot of hands on implementation
- Also manage marketing activity to develop and promote advertising portfolio of products, including sponsored podcasts, videos, white papers and articles
- Strong project management skills to deliver work with many moving parts
- Assist where necessary in other areas of marketing for the business
- Solid experience as a marketing manager or senior marketing manager delivering a high volume of effective marketing activity across channels
- Experience of selling and marketing B2B conferences is essential
- Proactive self-starter
- Results driven, commercial mindset; completely passionate about your results
- Good understanding and experience of using marketing technology – CRM and email broadcast tools in particular
- Deep experience using a range of common digital and offline channels including email, SEO, PPC, social media, PR, brochures and other collateral – ability to demonstrate how you’ve designed and implemented multi-channel campaigns to deliver good results
- Confident working with internal and external stakeholders including high value clients
Please note this role requires marketing experience, this is not a pure events role.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.