|Job Category||Campaign Management, Digital|
This is a fantastic brand new role at this travel tech business if you’ve got some great content experience. You’ll get to really make your mark developing content that resonates with your audience and pushing out through social and other digital channels.
It’s a super exciting time for this growing and thriving business travel tech innovator. They offer a range of price assurance, business intelligence and traveller wellbeing tools which are used by many of the world’s largest companies to bring transparency to their corporate travel programmes. They are looking for someone who can bring sharp focus, a sense of urgency, real ownership and the passion to deliver way above and beyond.
You’ll be completely content focused; writing and developing content for all social and digital channels to drive online engagement with the brand. You’ll develop an effective content calendar across all channels, prioritising most effective networks, and deliver engaging, interesting and thought leading content. Your focus will be delivering a superlative online user experience, across owned and social channels.
Key role objectives:
- Responsibility for developing and implementing an effective content marketing strategy
- Plan and develop forward thinking thought leadership content that positions the business as industry experts
- Drive increased engagement on the website
- Develop excellent user experience and content
- Drive paid media and search engine marketing
- Lead a brilliant social media programme
- Use Salesforce and Pardot to deliver aspirational campaigns
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing and delivering content and plans
- Have developed social media plans to maximise lead gen and thought leadership opportunities
- Previous success in targeting different buying personas within large organisations
- Have web design experience, preferably WordPress with knowledge of HTML
- Accountable for development, implementation and results of campaigns
- Skilled in Salesforce and Pardot and able to field map, automate, integrate, segment and grade leads