|Job Category||Planning & Strategy|
This award-winning top London agency is a great place to be if you really want to make an impact. As an established Senior Strategist, you’ll be instrumental in aligning campaigns that create insight driven customer journeys.
This entrepreneurial international agency keeps winning awards and rightly so; they have a record of growing brands, pushing boundaries and delivering exceptional creative work as they do. They are highly respected in the industry, in part due to the expertise they offer – basing all strategies firmly in the data and identifying and applying the right consumer insights to inspire and nurture the development of the creative output. It’s also got a great vibe, a really great place to work, everyone truly wants to be here.
Established Senior Strategist who can join our team to focus on this rapidly growing team delivering campaigns with the customer at the heart
Lead on global business – understand the challenge of building strategic plans for global and local parts of the business
Work with senior members of the team and across the partnership to create commercially driven, people-centric strategies for the portfolio of clients
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision of future possibilities and direction
- Quickly gathers data on a situation, sorts out alternatives, weighs the pros and cons of each before reaching a conclusion
- Uses logic and analysis to solve difficult problems with successful solutions
- Balances conflicting needs between clients, internal stakeholders and agency
- Builds strong collaborative relationships with key internal and 360-degree agency counterparts
- Understanding of performance metrics and data segmentation
- Experience of working with data planners to craft effective contact strategies and robust test and learn plans