|Job Category||Campaign Management, Clientside, Data and CRM|
Fantastic opportunity to drive CRM strategy across email and push activity for this fab and funky online personalisation ecommerce brand. You will be able to make a big impact from day one, delivering world class multichannel CRM programmes, whilst also being the operational owner for the CRM platform.
It’s an exciting time here as the marketing team is rapidly expanding and your contributions will make a big impact in a fast growth company. You will really develop your skills in exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers working alongside some brilliant and highly talented people.
This innovative business is all about delivering fabulous and cherished gifts for their customers, they are expanding rapidly and acquiring new and aligned businesses: the potential is huge. Everyone here is motivated to push the boundaries in terms of product offering as well as in the customer comms: it’s definitely the place to be to flex your CRM strengths.
- Ensure effective end-to-end operational delivery of CRM programmes across email and push
- Implement and manage segmentation models enabling the delivery of increasingly targeted CRM campaigns
- Implement and manage dynamic email for personalisation, dynamic content and offer variations
- Implement complex content, subject line and segmentation testing within email campaigns
- Establish best practices for exceptional deliverability across multiple IPs and resolve any delivery & deliverability issues for email & push
- Monitor campaign activity to proactively identify problems, and measure brand/category/country performance
- Significant experience working as a Senior Campaign Manager with an excellent understanding of data and database marketing (from client or agency environment)
- 2+ years of hands-on Adobe Campaign experience
- Experience of campaign design and implementation and managing complex lifecycle and data driven campaigns
- Good understanding of campaign reporting & analysis/interpretation
- Proven track record of iteratively delivering consistently high ROIs
- Demonstrable experience of CRM testing & optimisation
- Excellent understanding of relational data and database marketing