|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM|
A fabulous opportunity to join this small insight team as it grows to align with increasing business needs as well as ambitions to expand the reporting and analysis provided for their clients at this great media planning and buying agency. If you want work alongside some fabulously interesting disruptive brands, interrogating data and transforming it into meaningful insight to support ongoing marketing effectiveness., this independent and truly forward-thinking media agency is the one for you! London £30-35k
This leading independent media planning and buying agency could be described as small but perfectly formed; they are superbly successful hence the variety of clients and media channels across which you’ll get to work. They have an unmatched track record of building challenger brands into household names, executing ROI-focussed campaigns for entrepreneurial, data-driven businesses. They really look after their staff, rewarding them very well and ensuring there are progression opportunities for excellent people.
- Responsible for analysis of campaign performance, including mid and post campaign reporting, to strict deadlines
- Develop actionable insights in relation to a client’s individual performance targets, in the context of the market and competitor landscape
- Provide clear and compelling commentary to convey campaign performance and ongoing optimisation recommendations, both in written reports and verbally
- Support new client set-up including analysis of historical trend data to create bespoke baseline methodology and associated dashboards
- Work collaboratively with the Insight Manager to produce bespoke and added value analysis for clients
- 2-3 years’ experience in a data analytics role
- Live and breathe MS Excel obviously; proficiency with Word and PPT useful too
- Experience in with Google Analytics and Google Adwords ideally also
- Data handling experience in all formats (raw CSV, Excel, database extract)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work at a fast pace both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.