|Job Category||Account Handling, Campaign Management, Data and CRM|
|Salary||£35 - £45K|
An opportunity to join this well known international Data Agency as their (Senior) Account Manager and support the Strategic Account Director across a portfolio of key accounts. This would suit either an aspirational Account Manager or a talented Senior Account Manager with strong marketing and data-related experience.
Your role will focus on client satisfaction, understanding their marketing strategies and providing first class support for their marketing projects which span data delivery, CRM and digital marketing to complex strategic projects and analytical focus.
- Attending client meetings, you will take ownership of project plans and updates along with writing proposals and commercial docs.
- You’ll work with other in-house teams to deliver best service and solutions across their range of services such as Consumer Data insight, data analysis, customer experience and CRM technology solutions and digital consultancy
- While working with your clients, you will also focus on cross and up sell opportunities to maximise the benefits of the relationships mutually
For this role:
You are an experienced Account Manager with strong client facing skills and have experience working in a data-driven marketing environment. You are confident and have worked with marketing data and its associated technology and marketing activities such as email, database management, analytics, BI and reporting
- Professional, entrepreneurial and highly organised
- Experience managing client relationships and projects
- Strong communication skills and you are motivated by success