|Job Category||Account Handling, Data and CRM|
We are looking for a bright and confident data savvy Senior Account Manager to join one of London’s most successful agencies. They have great offices, a fab culture, a juicy training budget and one of the best client lists!
If you love working on data driven work and want to work on a very high-profile account this could be the role for you.
This account is multi-faceted and highly strategic, projects are varied, and you will need to be a strong and inquisitive thinker
You will need a keen interest in data driven campaigns – with the opportunity to be involved in the management of the whole process from selections through to analysis to gain learnings and insight as well as working with some of the most innovative data suppliers in the country.
Skills and experience required
- You have strong account management experience –strategic and with end-to-end delivery skills.
- CRM and data expertise
- The ability to build strong internal relationships across the agency including planners, data planners, creative, and production
- Financially savvy and able to manage budgets
- A confident, enthusiastic and ambitious mindset
- Good communication skills – at ease building relationships
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly reputed agency as a SAM with excellent benefits, and a salary of up to £38K
This great Senior Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.