|Job Category||Account Handling, Planning & Strategy|
This leading marketing agency is looking for a strong and strategic Group Account Director to work on a major retail client. For this role you will need excellent account handling experience across CRM, data and digital, and ideally you will have experience encompassing loyalty programs.
Senior Account Director (Loyalty) – The role
As Senior Account Director you will work strategically with this retail client to help them drive their CRM and loyalty program.
The role requires an experienced account handler who is personable and motivational, and very confident working closely with clients strategically at a senior level.
You will help the client to solve business problems, engage more effectively with their customers and become more digitally focussed.
Using your strong experience of loyalty, data, CRM and digital you will play a pivotal role of the client’s trusted advisor.
You will also manage and inspire members of the account management team, stepping up to
deputise for the Business Director when they are unavailable
Senior Account Director – Skills and experience
- Substantial account management experience gained within an agency environment
- Strategically very strong with a good understanding of data, creative and digital
- Loyalty experience, CRM / Customer Experience/ CX and data understanding
- Experience of retail/ FMCG brands would be beneficial, but is not essential
- A strong communicator, able to work really effectively with the client and internal teams
This is a very exciting SAD role working at a leading Marketing Agency on a great retail account.
The salary for this SAD role is around £55K plus benefits, and the role is based in London. (There may be some flexibility in salary for the spot-on candidate)