As Marketing Technology Consultant / MarTech Strategist you will provide strategic consultancy to clients on technology’s role in marketing and advertising.
This role is at leading Marketing Agency and within a well-respected data team where you will work on some high profile and iconic brands.
If you have solid strategic and hands MarTech skills this is an exciting senior role.
The role – Marketing Technology Consultant / MarTech Strategist
You will work with a range of clients to understand their current technology provision and make strategic recommendations around solutions.
Experience – Marketing Technology Consultant / MarTech Strategist
- You are an expert in Marketing Technology with senior experience in a marketing agency, data agency, digital agency or a marketing technology business.
- You have both strategic and operational experience within marketing technology.
- You have experience running technology projects requiring complex integrations.
- You have strong knowledge of 1st party data, digital media, marketing planning, marketing clouds, dynamic content, asset management and measurement.
- You have excellent client facing skills and strong leadership skills.
- Ideally you have worked with Adobe Marketing Cloud though this is not essential.
This is a strategic and consultative Marketing Technology role at a great agency.
The salary is up to around £95K plus good benefits.