|Job Category||Data and CRM, Digital, Planning & Strategy, Project Management, Social & Content|
This is an excellent Marketing Manager opportunity in a developing and exciting marketing agency. This is an already successful marketing agency that has a great track record and reputation, but they are growing further and so they need an ambitious Marketing Manager to help in their further growth.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of marketing from branding to campaigns and content working across social media, CRM, web, digital, events and communications.
- Developing and managing the annual marketing plan.
- Branding and positioning of the marketing agency
- Campaign planning, execution and measurement
- Content creation
- Management of social media platforms /website
- CRM management
- PPC and SEO campaigns.
- PR strategy, planning and management.
- Management of two team members.
- Experience working within a marketing agency or brand marketing.
- Management of a marketing budget.
- Broad marketing experience including CRM, digital and social.
- Experience managing or mentoring would be beneficial but is not essential.
- A team player with a positive attitude – you have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated and proactive.
A really exciting role for someone looking to take their next step up. Great agency with friendly and fun environment, as well as excellent reputation.
Salary around £45K plus benefits. London based with flexible working.