|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM|
Data is at the centre of everything our client does. They are a well-respected, established and highly successful consultancy with global clients across a wide range of sectors including retail, automotive, financial services and charities. They are highly innovative and offer effective and award-winning data and digital driven marketing strategies.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their people, their clients and their products. They reward those who show initiative and work hard to be the best they can in everything they do.
The role – Head of Customer Engagement and Consulting
This is a senior role and you will:
- Provide leadership to a large team that covers solutions across strategy planning and digital transformation, customer engagement solutions, marketing technology and automation.
- Help shape the offering of the department and provide a vision for the future.
- Own the P&L targets of the department.
- Help develop new propositions that provide growth areas for the department and clients.
- Work with the sales team to help grow existing client accounts and win RFPs.
- Partner with teams across data, analytics, and technology deliver first class client strategies.
- You have substantial experience working in CRM / CX, customer strategy, data and customer insight with some understanding of marketing technology.
- A strong leader you are adept inspiring teams and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experienced in managing a large team in an agency or consulting environment.
- Experienced in managing clients and delivering projects to a high standard.
- Experienced developing performance-focused data and digital strategies
- The ability to gain insights from customer and behavioural data to inform marketing strategy.
- An understanding of campaign execution technology/ marketing technology
This is a senior leadership role and opportunity to be part of developing the team and the offering.
The salary is up to around £100K plus benefits.