|Job Category||Clientside, Data Analysis, Data and CRM|
Passionate about football? Passionate about data analysis? Merge the two and this could be your perfect role?
Working at this premiership football club you will work as part of a friendly and close-knit team working to provide analysis across sales and ticketing for the venue.
Data Analyst – the role
- Lead the delivery of venue related data analytics and reporting.
- Provide pre and post event reports to the club showing attendance, sales and access control issues.
- Provide membership and ticketing sales reports.
- Provide data extracts and key support for ticketing and membership marketing communication campaigns.
- Ensuring GDPR and Data Protection requirements are met.
- Check data to identify and resolve potential ticketing issues prior to the day of an event.
- Monitor and audit data quality to ensure supporter data is kept up to date.
- Oversee the administration of matchday casual staff.
- 3 or more years previous experience in a Data Analyst position
- Knowledge of SQL Server – ability to write SQL queries and run TSQL queries.
- Solid Excel including knowledge of complex formulas, vlookup and pivot tables.
- The ability to process large volumes of data and to translate complex analysis for non-technical audiences.
- An interest in sport especially football would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
- It would also be handy if you had any of the following skills, those these are not essential – experience with Tableau, knowledge of email marketing, campaign management tools such as Adobe Campaign, Google Analytics and GDPR
This is a great job at a top London football club. The salary is between £35K and £40K plus a discretionary bonus and private medical insurance.