|Job Category||Account Handling, Data Analysis, Data and CRM, Project Management|
Our client is well respected and hugely successful agency in the world of marketing, digital and data. They help their global clients create the most engaging customer journeys using the best data driven marketing solutions and technology.
Their portfolio includes a range of market leading data products, services and tech, and they utilise these to improve their clients’ marketing performance.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their staff, clients and the service and solutions they provide.
This is a varied data and insight role within the marketing sector – in a friendly, but high-profile and high-performing team.
You will work closely with clients working on multiple projects to:
- Create and deliver insight decks to clients demonstrating key marketing findings and solutions.
- Construct data sets and build dashboards using data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau & Google Data Studio
- Provide audience insight through pen portrait and persona creation.
Skills and Experience
- An understanding of data driven marketing and some experience in insight.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build client relationships to communicate technical and analytical results to non-technical individuals.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data, evaluate, provide insight and make recommendations.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to create visually engaging presentations.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in building dashboards in Power BI or Tableau.