|Job Category||Data and CRM|
My client is looking for a Product Manager to help define, develop and deliver consumer data products for this marketing agency and their clients.
You will join a leading data and insight marketing agency to deliver exciting projects across their range of data products. You will help manage and refine a set of data and direct marketing products and propositions. This agency provides market leading data products that help enhance companies marketing.
You will work to develop strategies, highlighting opportunities to improve data products – always ensuring data is compliant.
This is an opportunity to work with the Director of Data Products, working with masses of data to help manage and develop a wide range of marketing related data products.
This is a lovely agency with a great culture and an excellent reputation for looking after their staff.
- Experience of product development / product management in a data environment
- Experience using 3rd party data and external cold data list
- Understanding of database structures
- Experience in data governance, data protection and data quality
- A solid communicator, with strong business skills and commercial acumen
- If you have some experience using SAS or SQL or experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau this is beneficial but not essential.
The salary for this role is around £35K plus benefits.