|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM, Data Planning|
The agency and role
This is an exciting role if you are a data analyst or data scientist who has excellent analytical skills (ideally PYTHON / R), have good communications skills and solid commercial acumen.
This fast paced and innovative marketing agency is looking for those who are passionate about data analysis and have an interest in continued learning – so if you love to learn about new technologies or techniques this could be a great role for you.
This award-winning marketing agency deliver advanced and exciting analytics projects to a wide range of global clients. They have great offices, lovely benefits, and offer flexible working.
- Deliver advanced analytical projects for clients which will drive insight and strategy.
- Work with clients and internal teams to understand client analysis requirements and then provide insight using often large and complex data.
- Experience in a data science or data analytics environment – some of which is within a marketing environment.
- Hands-on using Python or R (or similar)
- Experience of working with SQL and relational databases.
- Exposure to Cloud platforms.
- Broad knowledge of statistical techniques
- Confident in presenting findings and working with strategy teams to use your analysis to improve clients’ marketing campaigns.
- If you also have experience using dashboard tools or web analytics tools this is highly beneficial but not essential as training can be provided.
You should be a self-starter who can communicate clearly, you are ambitious, love to keep up to date with your skills, and would enjoy building relationships with clients and internal teams.