|Job Category||Clientside, Data and CRM|
Our lovely retail client is looking for a talented and brilliant Email Marketing Manager to join their lively and expanding team with work from home/office flexibility.
They are market leaders in the outdoor and adventure retail sector and have a brilliant, vibrant culture. They really look after their staff and there are lots of opportunities for personal growth and progression.
- You will be responsible for managing all retention and engagement campaign strategy and delivery.
- You have hands on experience of email marketing (using an ESP) and you are data literate and enjoy seeing great results from your innovation.
- You will manage the customer database and lead a team to deliver on the email strategy for all regions.
- You will manage the email process from planning to deployment.
- You will use data driven decisions to make selection for campaigns and segment the database to effectively target the right customers at the right time, with the right message across all relevant regions.
- You will identify opportunities for email at the different stages of the customer’s lifecycle and purchasing journey based on analysis and test and learn techniques.
- You will develop contact strategies to realise opportunities which optimise automated customer journey flows and data-driven triggered emails.
- A degree in marketing, business, communications, or a relevant subject is preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an email marketing role, ideally within ecommerce.
- Hands-on experience of using an ESP to build and send emails.
- Proven experience of working on lifecycle automated campaigns.
- Data literate, passionate about analysing results and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and copy writing skills.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
- Pro-active ‘do-er’, keen to roll your sleeves up and make a difference.