|Job Category||Clientside, Data and CRM|
Our lovely retail client is looking for a talented and brilliant CRM Acquisition Manager to join their lively and expanding team with work from home/office flexibility.
They are market leaders in the outdoor and adventure retail sector and have a brilliant, vibrant culture. They really look after their staff and there are lots of opportunities for personal growth and progression.
The CRM Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the development of marketing activities to drive new customer acquisition and its subsequent implementation across offline channels – in the UK and also new international markets on a global basis.
- Plan and execute the growth marketing tactics to achieve Customer KPI targets.
- Develop the direct mail program, including door drops and catalogue tests for prospect and existing customer audiences.
- Research international markets and competitors
- Plan and implement all paid direct response media, including media inserts, press ads and door drops.
- Manage workload and production with in-house and agency teams
- Produce forecasts for customer and revenue KPIs from acquisition marketing activities
- Set up a continuous testing programme to ensure that we are learning and improving on results
- Provide regular campaign reporting.
- Brief campaign data requirements and creative assets through from initial concept to approval and delivery.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of activity, on time and budget.
- Manage relationships with existing UK partnerships and seek out, develop and launch similar partnership activity in international markets
We’d love to meet someone with
- Brilliant offline B2C campaign experience! You love direct mail, door drops and inserts and have great ideas for innovations and development!
- A degree in marketing, business, communications, or a relevant subject is preferred
- Performance marketing campaign management
- Campaign reporting
- You are Data literate, passionate about analysing results and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and copy writing skills
- Experience in using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Pro-active ‘do-er’, keen to roll your sleeves up and make a difference and be noticed for your ideas.