|Job Category||Project Management|
|Salary||£72K pro rata|
This really is one of the best agencies to work for in London. They look after their people; they hire the best and they deliver award-winning and inspirational creative work. They are now looking for a Project Manager to join the team to work on one of their top clients.
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing a new email service provider, a CRM programme and the build of a community website for this brand-new client. You will develop and implement the technical roadmap for the new CRM programme and work closely with partner agencies.
You will draw upon their experience of planning and managing agile/scrum type projects, working closely with the client and strategy lead to support collaboration and ensure all work is actioned to a high standard. You will also be comfortable working closely with the client, managing teams and leading status meetings.
- Have direct experience of managing complex, large scale customer experience implementation projects, as well as having demonstrated understanding of CRM, site builds, content and email build and deployment
- Is a self-starter who can create and stress test robust yet flexible processes to ensure efficient and reliable delivery of projects across multiple channels and media
- Is organised and able to manage and prioritise workload under pressure across various workstreams
- Has a sound understanding of commercial strategy, production and full service marketing processes
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensuring both internal, external and client stakeholders are kept up to speed
- Is accountable for delivery of all projects, ensuring both internal, external and client stakeholders are kept up to speed
- Has 10 years+ experience in technical project management role