|Job Category||Account Handling, Digital|
|Salary||£32-40k + bens|
If you love fashion and have stacks of real PPC account management expertise, this role working on a luxury retail brand is the one for you. This dynamic performance marketing agency is really going from strength to strength, so it’s a great time to join. You’ll get to work alongside some really brilliant PPC colleagues, really growing your expertise and also benefit from a very collaborative, energetic and rewarding company culture.
This dynamic performance marketing agency are looking for a PPC Manager to work on a fabulously exciting and fast-paced luxury retail brand. They excel at making brands visible on-line and work with a portfolio of impressive and well-known brands. They know how to look after their staff, providing a clear path for personal and career development, as well as plenty of lovely benefits. The offer a great work/life balance and a fun and supportive environment.
About the role
- Manage relationship with luxury retail client, agency’s flagship account
- Work closely with the rest of the team to optimise paid search advertising campaigns to maximise performance across common KPI’s – ROI, CPA, COS, Revenue, Clicks and Impressions
- Execute live changes on the search accounts, taking responsibility for the correct implementation of the changes and run regular checks to ensure a good status for all accounts at all times
- Take responsibility via the account executive team for Ad Copy, Keywords and search query reports
- Real expertise in paid search tools and technique
- Experience in retail sector; able to operate responsively and at a fast pace
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of these bid management tools: Marin, DoubleClick for Search and Kenshoo
- Personable, proactive and a real team player
This great PPC Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in digital marketing roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/