Talented, ambitious and results-driven Performance Marketing Lead with B2B experience needed to play a key role for this high growth start-up in the smart mobility space. You’ll help take the business to the next level, driving the performance strategy to achieve growth targets with a focus on key markets.
This global smart mobility business is a super collaborative and highly ambitious start-up which has grown 600% in the last 18 months. It’s a really exciting place to be as they ramp ahead with their ambitious expansion plans, and you’ll be crucial to delivering this growth. They encourage a culture where people work smart, move fast, and work together, where performance is rewarded, and all team members feel supported.
- Working with the Head of Marketing on deploying a lead generation programme that drives leads for the sales teams
- Run end-to-end campaigns independently across all markets
- Translate marketing objectives and strategies into KPIs and performance goals
- Manage a budget, allocate spend across all channels, continuously working on enhancing the ROI; drive test and learn
- Analyse the performance of digital marketing activities across search, social, display, mobile, affiliates, SEO etc
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons learnt and growth opportunities capitalized
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital and performance marketing roles in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience in B2B with a focus on inbound leads
- Strong project management skills
- Balance outstanding data and analytical skills and strategic ability to design always-on performance campaigns
- Proven experience in developing innovative approaches to quality traffic generation, conversion, acquisition & optimization
- Advanced use of key performance marketing tools (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager…)
- Can-do attitude, hands on, self-starter, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Technical skills in data manipulation using excel