Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Ops/IT Executive to join the team in an exciting period of growth.
My client is a leading consultancy for students who are applying to leading universities in the UK and US. They provide expert advice, guidance and tutoring to prospective students.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the core of a fantastic and highly dynamic business. My client is looking for someone to oversee the company’s IT resources, practice exam programme and facilities and get involved with the general running of this unique business.
- You should have excellent organisational skills and acute attention to detail, a pro-active approach to problem solving and be at ease working independently
- You will have a whole range of responsibilities including:
- Work collaboratively across teams to prepare, distribute, and mark student exams for institutional and private clients
- Schedule and allocate staff to exam invigilation shifts
- Arranging logistics and postal arrangements for tests and materials
- Manage facilities and office supplies at main office and satellite teaching locations
- Organising the IT setup for new members of staff, including Microsoft Azure/Office 365/Google Workspace Administration, VOIP phone
- Provide tier 1 tech support and serve as liaison with external managed service provider
- Oversee student practice exams
- Implement and adapt GDPR policies, communicate data hygiene best practices