|Job Category||Planning & Strategy|
This forward-thinking creative agency are leading some ground-breaking work in their behavioural approach to understanding more about customers and their interactions with brands. With a great portfolio of clients, this collaborative team really embrace team spirit and a can-do attitude and are always ready to go the extra mile. If this is your philosophy, then you will fit right in. Based in superb offices and will lots of opportunity for progression and personal development, this is a superb opportunity.
You will work with one of the agencies key clients to adopt HeyHuman’s bespoke and have the adaptability to adopt the agencies unique framework for planning. You will embed and build on their neuroscience-based approach. Entrepreneurial, independently owned, rapid growth challenger brands.
You will be joining the eight-person Planning team of strategic, social and data planners and will report into the Planning Director.
The role requires a proven ability for flexible cross-channel thinking as you will be solving brand and communications briefs across a variety of channels e.g. brand content, social and experiential.
- Experience of planning and an understanding of and passion for neuroscience techniques and their application within marketing and communications
- Understanding of, passion for and experience in behavioural economics and its
- Cross-channel experience (ATL & BTL)
- Experience of pitching, managing and championing mid- to long-term research projects with clients.
- Responsibility for incremental growth on an account thanks to their ability to think differently and demonstrate how this will make a tangible difference to a brand / business
- Proactive / entrepreneurial – a self-starter who isn’t waiting to be briefed
- Curiosity – stay at the forefront of trends and applications in neuroscience / behavioural economics
- Adaptability – willing to be nimble in their approach, ability to cut thinking in different ways to find best approach
- Active listening – ability to find an approach that fits the client and their needs vs. relying on one-size-fits all