|Job Category||Account Handling, Campaign Management, Data and CRM, Planning & Strategy|
Working for a global marketing data agency that is CRM focused with a mix of brand, data and technology solutions, recognised as Global No 1 in CRM and Direct Marketing, this opportunity to join as a Maternity Cover for their Client Services Director will focus on driving growth in the healthcare vertical client base.
Responsible for the overall P&L within your vertical client base in Healthcare, you will also focus on the strategic and operational growth of these clients – management of the client strategies and top level relationships, driving the team to provide client satisfaction.
- Management of the major accounts in Healthcare sector
- Managing teams to delivery against project briefs
- Working with the strategy and analytics teams to set strategic vision for each account
- Key relationship management and development, create a partnership with the clients to be involved in their marketing planning and decisions
- Strong team management – develop and guide your team to progress as well as deliver the best client services
For this role:
You have a strong knowledge of the healthcare industry sector. You are a team leader, you have commercial expertise and excellent client management experience.
Expert knowledge of digital technologies and marketing solutions, you are able to recognise and manage new business opportunities and develop relationships both internally and externally to best advantage.
You are highly data-literate with multi-channel marketing / database marketing experience in this sector.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/