|Job Category||Campaign Management, Data and CRM, Digital, Social & Content|
Marketing Manager / Subscriptions Manager – up to £45K – London
This company is going through some really exciting changes including a new website, and they need a new Marketing Manager / Subscriptions Manager to join the team working across website, app and magazine.
You’ll work on loads of web, digital activity and CRM so a varied mix, and you’ll also will be part of a great close knit team that are working on some amazing projects.
The company is a highly respected brand in its market that has been going for many years, and has a great reputation for content which has led to very strong retention.
- You will manage subscriber acquisition and retention for a magazine, app and a website
- Devise and implement campaigns for acquisition and retention across all print and digital subscriptions
- Create rewarding and engaging customer journeys
- Ensure the successful, long-term strategic development of the brand
- Develop campaigns across the full marketing mix – email, paid, social, owned and earned channels plus direct mail
- Brief creative strategy across digital and print
- Work with the editorial team on new subscription initiatives
- Oversee the marketing management
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of successfully managing subscription or similar marketing campaigns (loyalty or memberships) across the full channel mix to include eCRM, paid, social and SEO.
- You have helped a brand grow through digital marketing initiatives
- Ability to analyse campaigns and make recommendations based on data and insight
- Copywriting experience
- Self-starter with high energy and initiative
- An interest in cars or motorsport would likely make this your dream role, but this is not essential.
This could be a great role if you have strong digital experience across membership, loyalty campaigns or membership campaigns.
The salary is up to £45K