|Job Category||Digital, Social & Content|
This agency is one of a kind and have a unique and absolutely fascinating offering. China is one of the worlds largest economies and offers a huge opportunity to established brands who want to enter this highly profitable market. My client works to develop strategies and campaigns that speak to this unique audience.
The team are dynamic and smart and excited about different cultures. The business is small but perfectly formed and they are looking for people who share their passion for culture and diversity and joining a small but ever evolving team. The business is in its early stages but for the right person this is a real bonus and they can identify the opportunity to influence and be part of this exciting journey.
You will be an ambassador for the agency and responsible for delivery a range of activity including ;
- Content – create compelling, on-brand content (blog posts, white papers, case studies, op-eds etc) and distribute / publish it via a mix of channels e.g. social, direct email campaigns, press (via our PR partners).
- PR – act as the main coordination point for the company’s PR firm.
- Thought leadership –
- Events – identify the right events to attend and/or host. Plan and manage all aspect of these events, either yourself or via a third party.
- Digital – manage and own the website and review progress through HubSpot.
- Commercials – tracking the ROI on all marketing activity
You enjoy working on your own and have experience of creating a broad range of marketing campaigns for a B2B business.
You will have experience of working closely with and negotiating with third party agencies and suppliers.
You will have knowledge of marketing and social tools (including HubSpot) and have a keen creative eye to ensure that all communications are engaging and targeted.
You will be culturally aware and understand the intricacies of working with colleagues from varying cultural backgrounds and ethnicities
You will have an eye for detail and deliver first class communications on behalf of the agency.
You will be assertive and credible, be transparent and honest and able to have difficult conversations.