|Job Category||Campaign Management, Clientside, Digital|
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager with a strong track record in delivering successful direct marketing and digital acquisition activity, this growing FS business needs you. With real expertise in TV, door drops, press, inserts and digital alongside a proven track record of delivering results, your strategic digital expertise will prove crucial here. They are a lovely small team with a real family feel, very open and inclusive. It’s a great time to join as they expand their team and scale up their budgets and activity to meet ambitious growth targets.
This FS business has been hugely successful since their launch in the UK around 5 years ago, and continues to have high growth aspirations. They have just gone from strength to strength, and as a result of their massive success, they are looking for a brilliant Marketing Manager to really help them step up another gear. They are a very lovely team of talented individuals who all love to contribute and work in a family feel environment. They love what they do, and they are passionate, opinionated, informal, energetic, caring and highly driven to succeed.
- Responsible for assisting in generating leads for call centre and with converting those leads to sales, to help to achieve company acquisition and income targets across multiple marketing channels
- End to end briefing, delivery and monitoring of marketing channels to meet business objectives
- Assist with delivering leads to the call centre from offline media channels (TV, door drops, press and inserts); take end to end ownership of one or more print channels
- Measure and evaluate key performance metrics to quantify and track on-going marketing success with the objective of hitting ROI targets
- Day to day interaction with agencies and suppliers including media, creative, production
- Experience in direct and digital acquisition channels including email marketing and at least some of TV, press, inserts, door drops, digital
- Experienced in managing third parties; able to work well alongside call centre
- Can demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail; completely ROI focused in your approach
- Have had responsibility for measuring campaign and marketing activity performance
- Aptitude to grow into the role and take on responsibility for your own metrics and channels quickly
- Prepared to work hard with a can-do attitude – not afraid to do whatever is required to get the job done
- Someone who is happy to join in, offer opinions, proactive work ethic