|Job Category||Clientside, Data and CRM|
Are you an experienced marketing data analyst with solid SQL and Excel skills?
If so, this is a great opportunity to work as part of a friendly client-side marketing team to identify customer insights, target and segment data, integrate and deliver data, plus create reports and dashboards.
The role can be based in either Manchester or London with the flexibility of some home working (currently all WFH)
- Provide accurate targeting and segmentation data for direct and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop new acquisition, retention and growth strategies aligned to customer life cycle stage and marketing initiatives
- Integrate incoming data, and design and build data models.
- Provide data analysis reports and dashboards to the marketing team
- Data analysis experience within a marketing environment
- Extensive knowledge in dealing with data using SQL and
- Skilled in manipulating data in Excel for analytical purposes (vlookups and pivot tables)
- A fundamental understanding of ETL
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Competent with data processing & modelling
- Understanding of data warehouse architecture
- Experienced in the use of Google Analytics would also be beneficial
- You should enjoy working closely with marketers, and be effective at communicating with non-technical stakeholders
The salary for this Marketing Data Analyst role is up to £40K and the role is based Manchester or London with some flexibility in home working (All WFH currently)