|Job Category||Clientside, Social & Content|
Great opportunity at this lovely global travel brand for a native German Comms Manager to lead PR activity as well as drive CRM and content activity.
If you are a proactive and driven Comms professional with native German, this fab global travel brand needs you. You’ll work with a brilliant new PR agency to drive a brand perception shift that resonates in the German market. It’s a great opportunity to build on your PR expertise as well as broaden your skills into CRM and content too. They are a lovely team with a truly collaborative approach.
This luxury all-inclusive travel brand has a really great working environment, with a very lovely international marketing team working really collaboratively towards common goals. They are very supportive with a real focus on your development, so it’s a great place to develop your skills further. They are doing brilliantly with future bookings, eagerly anticipating the return to travel.
- Deliver brand building PR campaigns to support brand perception shift, working closely with the newly recruited PR agency
- Manage PR budget and implement plan, monitoring and reporting; making recommendations to optimise
- Support press office with media enquiries, press releases, press kits
- Manage targeted CRM campaigns to range of customer segments
- Manage and executive social media strategy; lead content strategy alongside social media agency
- PR experience with expertise in working alongside external PR agencies
- German fluency and a knowledge of the German PR landscape
- Appreciation of challenges facing the travel industry currently; able to flex and adapt plans at pace according to ongoing developments
- Skills in budget management and analysis
- Strong written communication skills and creativity
- Experience in or desire to develop skills in new areas – CRM, social and content
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Loves to work as part of a fun, passionate, motivated and collaborative team