|Job Category||Data Analysis|
Marketing Analyst – London £40K-£55K
For this exciting role you will have a good background in data analytics within a marketing environment and have the ability to thrive in a strategic data analysis role.
You will work with the team to provide data analysis that in turn creates strong data strategies and this would suit a SAS data analyst looking for a new set of challenges. The role is working on a key client with a large database who is set to launch a new marketing transformation project.
The role will involve using SAS, but you will then transition to a new tool so this is an opportunity to expand your skills set with significant training.
This is a great agency that wins awards for its marketing campaign AND for being a fabulous place to work.
Data Analyst – The role
- Delivering database insights for a key client of this agency
- Analysing success and performance of campaigns and sales, and interpreting findings from the analysis
- Designing and delivering campaign reporting and data visualisation
- Profiling for segments of the customer base
- Building of propensity models
Data Analyst – Skills and experience
- Substantial experience in data analysis and insight within a marketing environment
- Excellent technical analytical experience – to include SAS and Excel (plus ideally SQL too
- Knowledge of R and Python is an advantage, but is not essential.
- The desire to learn and develop skills
- Ability to manage large data sets
- Understanding of how to use statistical techniques in a marketing environment
- Methodical and organised with good communication skills
This exciting opportunity would really suit a Data Analyst who wants to work at an award winning agency within a strong and friendly team of data analysts and planners on a key account.
The salary is flexible depending on experience, but it is likely you will be looking for a salary in the range of £40K to £55K.
This is initially a 12 month FTC
This great Data Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.