This is a great opportunity to play a key part in the growth of the analytics practice of this leading global digital media agency, as they ramp un their activity with new project and clients. You’ll get stuck in with large, complex and interesting datasets, working to drive meaningful insights and outcomes for their clients.
It’s an exciting time to join this leading and established global media agency as they expand their B2B offering, and you’ll be part of the media strategy and execution arm. You’ll get to collaborate with data, analytics, creative, and research professionals across the business, alongside high profile B2B and tech brands. It’s also a great place to be – they really look after their people, it’s a lovely culture and there are plenty of prospects. This is a great agency – everyone wants to work here!
- Managing data ingestion into data viz tools and monitor the data accuracy going into dashboards (SQL, Java, HTML, R)
- Manipulating data from multiple sources into one holistic data set – search, social, programmatic, display, paid leads, web analytics, Floodlight
- Creating dashboards for marketing activity (Datorama, Domo & Power BI) as well as creating reports
- Maintaining strong client relationships built on good communication skills
- Providing insights and trends for the teams to use for optimisations and strategic planning
- Creating pacing dashboards or reports for Media Planning and Buying team to use
- 1-2 years experience in a data related role
- Hands on experience working with SQL, Java, HTML; experience with R would be desirable
- Experience manipulating data from multiple sources into large data sets
- Working knowledge of dashboard/BI tools
- Good communication skills required as client interaction is a part of this role