If you’re highly motivated, enthusiastic, great on detail and love to be creative, alongside some excellent email skills, this great CRM Executive role within a brand new niche content team is the perfect opportunity for you. You’ll be responsible for segmenting, building, scheduling and sending expertly curated news emails for two exciting brand new social media sites, part of the UK’s leading publisher.
You’ll be joining an ambitious, experienced yet experimental line-up right at the start of the venture. Working across two brand new social media sites, you’ll be part of a well established publishing brand, home to the UK’s largest and most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. This business is home to the UK most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. The largest commercial publisher in the UK, their brands and the stories they cover are as varied as their people.
- Build email segmentation and scheduling the sends of expertly curated news and CRM emails.
- Work hand-in-hand with the customer insights team to collate and deliver exceptional insights briefs
- Help to deliver against set CRM priorities by working cross-functionally to ensure confident execution of campaigns
- Help to map out and execute suitable triggers for automated campaigns to support different customer life stages
- Collate reporting to support decision making
- Confident junior CRM marketer who has worked with email first strategies, with 2-3 years at this level
- Experience of delivering successful direct and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in executing lifecycle marketing including on-boarding, re-engagement and retention strategies across multiple channels but with particular focus on email
- Good understanding of the customer and a desire to create customer loyalty in everything you do
- Data driven and a confident and articulate communicator