|Job Category||Data and CRM, Data Planning, Digital|
|Salary||£24K to £33K|
This really is one of the best agencies to work for in London, they are highly awarded and known for driving behavioural changing ideas that deliver for their clients as well as providing memorable experiences for customers.
They look after their people, they hire the best and they deliver award-winning and inspirational work. They have an impeccable record for new business and continue to grow their existing client relationships annually. They are a network agency with a true family feel. They only hire the best, providing an enviable pool of talent to work with, and everyone who joins this thriving and award-winning agency loves it and never wants to leave.
The data team is also one of the best in London and they work with a variety of exciting clients helping deliver some of the best data strategies around! They also offer great training.
Junior Data Planner – The role
- You’ll be working on one or more of this agency’s key clients and have lots of variety helping to develop effective data strategies and customer journeys that help your clients better engage with their customer through marketing.
- You will help design data strategies, brief your internal resources to deliver projects, analyse responses to marketing campaigns and make recommendations to the client to improve future strategy and campaign success.
- This is a proactive role, so you’ll be someone who loves presenting their ideas and sharing their passion for data.
Junior Data Planner– Skills and experience needed
- You’ll have some experience in data within a marketing environment either within an agency or client-side.
- You either already have some experience working on the strategic side of data and you know how to utilise data to create the best marketing campaigns, or you know this is an area you would like to specialise in.
- You are a strong communicator who will with the right training and support be comfortable and enjoy presenting data solutions to clients and internal teams
The Data team here are really lovely, collaborative and friendly and the agency is seen as one of the leaders in Data Planning. So this is a rare opportunity to join and learn from some of the best.
Junior Data Planner – £23K to £34K (depending on experience) plus great benefits
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.