|Job Category||Digital, Planning & Strategy|
This is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious integrated planner with real digital expertise to join this lovely advertising agency. If you are looking for a role that offers you a step up and the potential to grow your career and take on a more senior role in time, and you want to work with inspirational, fun and creative people, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
Global, buzzing and full of bright and fun people, this ad agency is growing and a great place to be. They deliver brilliant creative and powerful communications for their clients which provides highly successful and effective results. They offer a fun and supportive environment and lots of opportunity for personal growth and progression. They are the lead strategic and creative agency for some of their clients, so there is plenty of opportunity to apply your integrated and digital expertise.
- Must be able to think from an integrated perspective across the modern communication landscape
- Will love solving communication and marketing problems
- Will love ‘ideas’ and be keen to see ideas implemented, in particular to audience journeys and media
- Able to provide recommendations that drive digital, branding, social media, experiential, and content media opportunities
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to produce work to a consistently high standard.
- Adept at giving clear strategic recommendations, driving the right level of insight, to enable the creation of competitive ‘ideas’
- 3-5 years’ experience in a communications planning / digital strategist role with strong strategic and outcome based planning skills
- Able to think from an integrated perspective across the modern digital and traditional communications landscape
- Will have a capacity to build and maintain great client relationships at a senior level
- Strong management skills – to enable others to know what is required and by when.
- Excellent planning skills to divine and define strategic opportunities
- Excellent media knowledge, particularly in digital. Excellent at media budget control.
- Ability to think creatively and put forward new and exciting media opportunities to clients
- Expert in contributing to new business pitches from an integrated planning perspective
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.