Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious HR Manager to join the team in an exciting period of growth.
My client is a leading consultancy for students who are applying to leading universities in the UK and US. They provide expert advice, guidance and tutoring to prospective students.
They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all rounded, confident, and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
- Find, motivate, and retain the teams at the consultancy
- End to end recruitment of new staff
- On-boarding of new starters and exiting of leavers
- Manage all employee communications
- Manage disciplinary and grievances, restructures and redundancy, performance, and salary reviews
- Ensure compliant in health and safety, safeguarding, DBS, visa, GDPR
- Manage HR systems including annual leave, sickness, attendance
- Assist with organising events
- Proven experience as an HR Manager with CIPD qualifications
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company