Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious graduate who is looking to start a career in HR. This is a fantastic opportunity for on the job training as an HR administrator.
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
Support the Head of HR on additional HR projects and assist the wider group as and when required.
- Organising induction days and setting up new starters’ IT and desk space
- Managing the recruitment process from posting job descriptions, tracking applications, and managing candidate communications
- Managing training events and meetings including booking venues, organising refreshments, and inviting attendees
- Ensuring all employee data and files are accurate, up to date and securely stored
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are GDPR compliant
- Process the admin for benefits (e.g. pensions, childcare vouchers)
- Recent graduate with a passion and interest in a career in HR
- You will be organised, ambitious and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines