|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM|
|Salary||£100K - £140K plus benefits|
Our client is well respected and hugely successful in the world of marketing, digital and data, and they help their global clients create the most engaging customer journeys using the best data driven marketing solutions and technology.
Their portfolio includes a range of market leading data products, services and tech, and they utilise these to improve their clients’ marketing performance.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their staff, clients and the service and solutions they provide
Our client is looking for an ambitious, forward thinking leader, and an expert in marketing IT / marketing technology to manage, further maximise, develop and deliver their data driven offering to their clients.
This role sits at a senior level within the exec team.
- You will work to further develop the technology / IT provision of their marketing solutions packages
- Research and identify potential new technology partners and tools that meet clients’ needs
- Oversee the building, management and implementation of solutions across database management and martech applications for a range of blue chip and global clients
- Deliver tech solutions to clients and ensure operational excellence
- Manage the technology budget
- Develop and lead your team to success
- You have strong IT experience in a marketing environment and are an expert in marketing databases, martech applications, data analysis and cloud platforms.
- You have the ability and desire to lead in the further development of the marketing technology and IT solutions this agency uses, and then oversee the delivery of these to clients
- You are strong commercially, and operationally with project delivery expertise.
- You have the ability and experience to manage and mentor a sizeable team.
- Excellent communication skills –you have the gravitas and credibility to work at a senior level within the company and with clients.
- Understanding of GDPR and data security
- You are excited about new marketing technology and are up to date with new developments in the marketplace.
The salary for this role is flexible depending on experience, but is likely to be in the region of £100K to £140K plus bonus potential and benefits.