|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM, Planning & Strategy|
This data and CRM agency offers strategic analytics, loyalty and data insights to their clients. The marketing agency is part of a global company with the backing and support to grow and diversify so this is an excellent time to join.
This is an opportunity to lead the analytics team of a data marketing agency. You will lead on analytics projects and manage a team of data analysts . You will work on a range of exciting clients across diverse analytical projects.
Head of Analytics – The role
This is a role that incorporates both management of analysts and advanced and complex data analysis work on client projects across marketing analytics and insight as well as business intelligence.
- Deliver diverse, varied analytical projects for a range of clients.
- Coach, mentor and manage the team of data analysts.
- Lead the team to deliver projects using statistical analysis and modelling techniques that deliver key insight.
- Help shape the future of data analytics within the agency.
Head Of Analytics – Experience required
- Solid experience of marketing data analytics at a senior level – though you may currently be a Senior Analyst looking to take the next step up.
- Excellent SAS, SQL, R or Python skills.
- Some experience of managing analysts.
- Experience developing and delivering advanced analytics projects at scale.
- A strategic thinker you have ability to apply insight to analysis and have the ability to present results and insight to non-technical clients and colleagues.
- An interest in new data technologies
- Retail or banking experience would be an advantage.
A rare opportunity to head up a team of data analysts at a marketing agency who are working with some great clients on very diverse projects.
The salary is between £85K to £90K.