|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM, Digital|
|Salary||£75K to £85K + bens|
Are you an analytical leader capable of making an impact on this digital agency and its clients?
Head of Analytics (Digital Agency) £75K to £85K + bens – London
This innovative international digital marketing agency works on some of the largest global brands across data consulting, digital marketing, big data and AI.
If you are a passionate data and digital analytics leader who offers some leadership expertise and who is capable of setting a clear vision and strategy for this department this could be the role for you.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the agency continues to develop the data and analytics vision and strategy
- You will deliver innovative client work is delivered
- Develop measurement and analytics projects
- Plan, lead and delivering new and advanced analytics solutions for clients
- Lead the data analytics team
Head of Analytics (Digital Agency) – Skills and expertise
- Experience in analytics gained within an agency environment
- Proven experience of leading and developing innovative digital analytics campaigns
- A solid and inspiring leader of a medium size team
- Advanced knowledge of digital analytics, big data and AI.
- The ability to communicate technical and creative ideas effectively to internal teams and clients
This is a great opportunity for a Director of Analytics to join an international agency that has plenty of room from growth.
Salary £75K – £85K plus benefits
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.