|Job Category||Campaign Management, Clientside, Digital|
|Salary||£85-100k + bonus|
If you are an experienced Head of Affiliates with a strong track record in driving customer acquisition, this growing FS business needs you. With real expertise in managing multiple key affiliate relationships with a proven track record of delivering results, your strategic digital expertise will prove crucial here. They are a lovely small team with a real family feel, very open and inclusive. It’s a great time to join as they expand their team and scale up their budgets and activity to meet ambitious growth targets.
This FS business has been hugely successful since their launch in the UK around 5 years ago, and continues to have high growth aspirations. They have just gone from strength to strength, and as a result of their massive success, an injection of investment is driving the requirement for a new Head of Affiliate Business to really help them step up another gear. They are a very lovely team of talented individuals who all love to contribute and work in a family feel environment. They love what they do, and they are passionate, opinionated, informal, energetic, caring and highly driven to succeed.
- Deliver the profit target for the business from third party affiliate lead generation providers
- Manage the existing third party relationships to ensure they deliver the lead volumes and quality required, to meet daily lead, sales and profit targets
- Set breakeven and profit target points for including lead volume, conversion rate, average income per sale, cost per sale, profit per sale, retention rates etc.
- Manage and influence all internal stakeholders in sales, marketing and operations to ensure profit targets are achieved
- Ensure partner marketing messages and processes are compliant with FCA, GDPR, PECR and Ofcom regulations – a detailed understanding of these regulations is required
- Influence and negotiate with partners to ensure quality outcomes are achieved
- Experience in the financial services sector or another regulated market
- Real expertise in managing multiple key affiliate relationships with a proven track record of delivering results
- Expertise in managing and negotiating with affiliate networks; skilled in negotiating contracts and setting SLAs; commercially focused
- Highly analytical approach to affiliate marketing and ROI measurement and can evaluate performance of activities and provide insight to the wider business
- Will have developed and delivered successful affiliate marketing strategies and action plans
- Knowledge of FCA regulations, GDPR, Data and Privacy, Ofcom