A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic recruitment team working across some of the best clients in the industry. With flexible working and plenty of autonomy it’s a rare chance to work in the way that best suits you.
We are a London based recruitment consultancy specialising in direct, digital and integrated marketing. We’ve been established for over 30 years and are one of the market leaders in our sector. We have an enviable client base including a number of the top agencies in London plus a range of high-profile client-side brands. We enjoy a superb reputation in helping them find top talent in account handling, planning, data planning, campaign management, project management and data analysis.
You’ll be joining a team with considerable experience in both recruitment and the marketing disciplines for which we recruit.
As a consultant and depending upon your expertise you will be recruiting for either, or both agency and client-side roles. You will primarily be dealing with incoming briefs, although a small amount of business development will be expected. We will have plenty of live roles to work on from day one! You will develop strong relationships with our clients who are either line managers, HR or in-house recruiters either helping to maintain or gain preferred supplier status.
You will also be expected to be able to attract and retain first class and relevant candidates in line with client requirements.
- You will be able to demonstrate a great track record of relationship building and recruitment success.
- An ability to interrogate a client brief to ensure you gain a comprehensive understanding of what’s really needed in terms of experience and culture fit.
- An excellent interviewing style that enables you to build trust with candidates and get under the skin of what makes them tick and their specific skill set.
- A good knowledge of direct, digital and integrated marketing.
- A top-class communicator both verbally and in written form
- Service orientated, proactive, well-motivated and happy to take responsibility.
- You will need to be thoroughly organised and comfortable with multi-tasking, coupled with a strong attention to detail.
- Have the gravitas to work with senior level clients and candidates.
- Display integrity, honesty and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Be hard working, self-motivated and enjoys working as part of a successful team
- A good sense of humour is a must!
- Flexible working hours
- No commuting stress
- Excellent commission
- Based from home (meet as a team ideally one day a week, but this is also flexible)
- Package flexible depending on experience