|Job Category||Account Handling, Clientside, New Business|
|Salary||£60K + bonus / commission|
This Global outdoor Brand is synonymous with adventure, innovation and passion. Leading the world in travel and adventure clothing and associated equipment their core purpose is to inspire adventure in everyone. Because life is an adventure!
This brilliant International company is fully focused on the development of its UK and international reach and requires a talented and highly experienced Key Account Manager to join and develop key relationships with Outdoor Retail companies.
As Key Account Manager based in the UK, you’ll focus on creating increased Brand awareness to the UK market, ensuring their key USPs are identified and retailers are educated in the products, helping them to become ambassadors able to evangelise the products to their customers with knowledge and passion.
- Drive and deliver sales and marketing initiatives to increase growth of the Brand products in the UK
- Develop strong relationships with buyers and sales teams of key international outdoor retailers
- Run in-store training and presentations and ensure product replenishment
- Support development of wholesale partnerships
- Attend tradeshows and research new retail relationship opportunities
- Support your Retail Clients with excellent service, product displays, sales promotions and pricing strategies
- Evaluate stock levels and ensure the Brand is visually compelling in stores
- Support the successful implementation of branding tools such as POS, mannequins and provide key brand messages
For this role you have:
- At least 10 years in wholesale or retail, with a good understanding of the outdoor or sporting product industry.
- You have a real passion and affinity for the outdoor lifestyle and adventure which you use to convey the brand message
- Experience training and selling in retail / wholesale and the ability to present in store
- Good experience with visual merchandising and the principals around this area
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills and a key eye for opportunities.
You have the personality that align with this Brand culture and values and their passion for inspiring adventure and freedom.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/