|Job Category||New Business|
This International Loyalty Agency needs a talented and experience Partnerships Manager to join their London office and develop the relationships primarily in their African region as well as supporting other territories.
Your role will focus on managing and strengthening partnerships and developing new relationships within airport ecosystems across African territories.
This role needs someone who has excellent partnership management experience as well as strength in new business skills. Your commercial understanding and excellent negotiation skills will be needed to achieve good results against strategic and financial targets set.
- Manage large scale partnerships
- Prospect and win new commercial partnerships
- Negotiate optimum commercial terms for new partnerships, strengthen current ones
- Manage contracts to ensure preferential terms agreed
- Provide analytical insight and reporting on the performance of your partnership deals
- Work with marketing teams to provide your partners with strong exposure via multiple channels
We are looking for someone who has good partnership building and management experience who has worked internationally.
If you have any language skills (middle eastern / French) and an understanding of the airport ecosystem that would be advantageous.
Above all, you are a great negotiator, numeric, persuasive and proven success in building strong relationships.